Full-time | Utrecht
As Lead Developer (.NET), you are responsible for setting up the technical solutions. You also ensure good substantive guidance and support for your development team.
As a Payment Service Provider we serve a wide variety of clients who are characterised by high transaction volumes, are active in various markets and and use a widespread payment landscape. The rapid changes in the market and the emergence of new technologies, our organisation is in a state of flux.
As Lead Developer, you are responsible for setting up the technical solution directions. You also ensure good substantive guidance and support for your development team. For this you combine your expertise in the field of .NET Core, Typescript, React and Microservices. You are familiar with AWS and know everything about CI/CD.
In addition, you make use of code review, among other things, which enables you to team members to a higher level. Because you can't get enough of code yourself, you'll also regularly use your .NET-knowledge and experience to develop software solutions.
As a Lead Developer, you will join Buckaroo's Product Development department, which consists of five teams. The teams consist of a number of developers, a QA-engineer and a product owner. With your team you are responsible for all parts of the application life cycle. This means from concept to realisation, but also monitoring and release management.
What we ask...
- Minimum of HBO (higher professional education) working and thinking level
- 2 to 10 years' experience in a similar position
- Comfort in programming .NET Framework and NET Core applications, where experience in high performance environments is a plus
- Experience with at least one framework for dynamic front-end development (React, Vue, Angular, etc.)
- Knowledge of general design patterns and microservice architecture (we are big fans of Domain Driven Design)
- Affinity with relational databases, whereby MySQL knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with the other components of our stack - including Redis, ElasticSearch, Docker, Azure devops, Git and RabbitMQ is a plus
- No shortage of self-motivation
You are flexible in your work and enjoy being the first to reach the finish line. We operate in a fast-moving sector and you enjoy working with your team to develop self-service products for our product teams and manage a 24/7 PaaS platform.
Besides a good working atmosphere with nice colleagues, you can expect the following:
- Good salary
- Travel reimbursement
- Pension plan
- A budget for setting up your home office
- Home working allowance
- 25 holiday days with extension for anniversaries
- Laptop and phone
- Training opportunities
- Centrally located office with many parking spaces
- The possibility of working from home 2 days a week
- Every Friday afternoon a drink with your colleagues
Buckaroo has been the leading provider of payment solutions in the Netherlands since 2005, specialising in online payments, subscription services, credit management and marketplace split-payments. With our extensive range of payment solutions, entrepreneurs and companies can have the entire payment, collection and associated administrative process automated.
Is this position really something for you? Then it's time we met you! Send your CV and motivation now to email@example.com