Full-time | Utrecht
As an IT Manager you are responsible for managing a team of Developers and QA Engineers. You find it a challenge to increase the quality and make improvements where necessary. Together with the entire team, you are responsible for the entire development within our organization.
someone who loves challenges and if you love working in a rapidly changing
environment? We are looking for you!
As an IT manager you are responsible for the (further) development and
maintenance of all payment products that Buckaroo offers. From developing
existing products to implementing a new payment methods.
You will have to deal with the following challenges:
- You manage IT staff at operational level
- You guide and coach staff to allow them to grow professionally
- Managing staff across several product teams, consisting Developers and QA Engineers
- Conducting performance and assessment interviews with the staff
- Weekly monitoring of the team's results and discussing them with the Head of Product
- You think along about solutions that change wishes into products that make our customers happy. You have the ability to apply a customer focus, problem solve, and drive continuous improvement to solutions, systems and processes
You have an eye for detail at the existing products and provide input on
- You report directly to the Head of Product
In addition, you have...
Minimum 5 years of experience in managing application development, software
delivery lifecycle, and/or infrastructure development and administration
Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps
solutions or architecture patterns
Minimum of 5 years’ experience with code repository management, code
merge and quality checks, continuous integration, and automated deployment & management using tools
Minimum of 5 years’ experience with managing large teams including
progress monitoring and reporting
Minimum of 5 years of experience working in an Agile delivery
- A Bachelors degree
- Software Development Leadership Experience - large teams preferred
Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams, working in a fast paced, high
velocity agile environment
- Experience supporting code releases
- Experience with tooling for automated code quality check and QA
- Experience with AWS Cloud Technologies
- Experience with project management
- Tracking the roadmap of the IT organization
What we offer
• Space and opportunities to develop yourself.
• Flexibility and freedom, together with your colleagues you coordinate
your working hours.
• We offer 25 vacation days.
• A good salary with excellent secondary conditions.
• Plenty of space for other things besides your work. drinks, business
weekend, Christmas lunch, BBQ with all colleagues and more.
Buckaroo has been the leading SAAS provider of payment solutions in the
Netherlands since 2005, specialized in online payment for web shops and billing
& payment for companies. Our extensive range of payment solutions enables
the Merchant to fully automate the entire payment business and the associated
If you have any questions about the position or about Buckaroo, please contact Chantal Verwer at email@example.com. We look forward to your response!